you ripped (or whatever fashionable equivalent) that shirt?! nooo! i don't like change!
i had to cut it! it had a stain. i was saving it. i promise. and also, whyy are you so farr awayyy?! (imagine my angry sleep-talking voice).
did I tell you that that bathing suit top got stolen from my backpack on the way back from taiwan? because somebody from customs has it now.. blanket kharma?- then I don't mind
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you ripped (or whatever fashionable equivalent) that shirt?! nooo! i don't like change!
i had to cut it! it had a stain. i was saving it. i promise. and also, whyy are you so farr awayyy?! (imagine my angry sleep-talking voice).
did I tell you that that bathing suit top got stolen from my backpack on the way back from taiwan? because somebody from customs has it now.. blanket kharma?- then I don't mind
Post a Comment