There's me in the Pooh suit. Naked! (Pooh, not me.) Although I sort of wish I had been, because it was very, very hot in there. And also very hard to see, which made for some pretty awkward and hilarious moments. It was a really fun day, and the only part that was kind of awful was when a little girl found her way into our tent and saw me only half in costume, without the Pooh-head on. I think both our hearts broke just a little bit.Sunday, June 17, 2007
There's me in the Pooh suit. Naked! (Pooh, not me.) Although I sort of wish I had been, because it was very, very hot in there. And also very hard to see, which made for some pretty awkward and hilarious moments. It was a really fun day, and the only part that was kind of awful was when a little girl found her way into our tent and saw me only half in costume, without the Pooh-head on. I think both our hearts broke just a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment