Yesterday night Nippy was attacked by the neighbors' two German shepherds and then ran away. We looked for him all over but we couldn't find him but luckily this morning we found him under the couch. He went to the vet and got stitches but he's going to be A-ok. What a trooper. And what a scare, yeesh.
In other news, the group is making some pretty sweet Bafana-Bafana shirts in support of SA's soccer team. we've got yellow shirts and green spray paint and an awesome stencil made by Kat. get ready for an intense fan club.
Right now Ari and I are at Johan's work, bumming internet and laughing at people's casting tapes as he edits them.
ok that's it, really. I didn't have much to say but I thought a post was necessary given the internet access. peace.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i want a shirt!!!!
How hardcore is the football frenzy in SA? Is it like, America level (1), England level (7), or like, South America level where people get killed (342)?
Post a Comment