Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birthdays

Meg! (click for bigger images)


Duke!


The funniest pictures Claire, Jon and I have ever taken, ever:

Pics from Steph D. and Stephen, respectively.

Colloq'ing on Wed, which is pretty much consuming my life. It has given me a chance to re-read a lot of stuff that I forgot I loved, which I guess is what it's all about. Have been partaking in some internet distractions, though, namely Twitter (see sidebar. join! it'll be fun!), putting up a resume (also see sidebar), and going through the 1000+ items that have built up on my RSS feed. Work is busy and fun, classes are going well, my friends are awesome, and there's not much mental space or time for boy issues. I'm coming home! March 13-19. Then big Jen will be coming out for a week. That's the news I suppose. Love and books.

1 comment:

kellie bee said...

Woo-hoo! I have my spring break that week tooo ;)